£24.68 + £3.70/hr holiday
about 1 month ago
The roles are available on a 12 month contract basis with a starting rate of £24.68/hr plus £3.70/hr holiday accrual and overtime rates at time and half (salary equivalent ~£50,000).
Deliverables and KPIs
- Output professional engineering reports.
- Output professional engineering test and study results.
- Deliver projects to deadlines.
- Deliver development within budget.
- Testing by Digital and Physical evaluation of vehicle systems and products.
- Evaluation of vehicle systems (mainly closures and body strength, but can include body safety, bolt tightening and water ingress)
- Concern Investigation at Manufacturing Plant and suppliers
- Project management.
- Data analysis.
- Concern Definition and resolution
- Qualified to minimum of degree level or equivalent.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously.
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to make clear and concise written reports and verbal explanation.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English language in business environment.
- Flexibility of working hours
- Flexibility to travel.
- Valid driving licence for Europe.
- Ability to drive on public roads and within Proving Ground achieving all Health and Safety requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of Automotive industry is desired but not essential