£300 - 350/day
4 months ago
The Test Manager will lead a long-term project for the implementation and deployment of camera and detection systems in support of Smart Mobility solutions across the Greater Manchester region.
This is an initial 12 month contract (OUTSIDE IR35) with scope for extension.
- Develop and implement a test strategy to accommodate the project.
- Coordinate and manage planning of the system and/or acceptance tests, including software and field equipment assurance activities, within the project.
- Take responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinate the execution of these activities.
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution.
- Define and communicate the test strategy for the project, collaborating within wider programme team and associated Test Management function with external stakeholders.
- Manage all test processes, including test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and traceability.
- Manage client and any external relationships with respect to testing matters.
- Identify process improvements and contribute to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice.
- Client and stakeholder liaison for witnessed testing.
- Final test analysis and client sign off.
- Previous experience developing and implementing a test strategy at site or multi site level.
- User acceptance and operational acceptance (UAT / OAT) including Ready for Service testing
- Entry/exit criteria & Pass/fail criteria
- Able to pivot between Software, Systems and Operational Readiness
Further details to be discussed at application stage.