Havant, United Kingdom
£20,000 - £22,000 (+ Private Healthcare, free parking, 22 days holiday)
about 2 months ago
Techniche is working with a Electronics and Systems organisaiton based in Havant, Hampshire. We are supporting them with appointing a Test Technician for Electro-Mechanical work on products and equipment.
The role will involve supporting the assembly, testing, upgrading and processing of electro-mechanical, electrical or IT hardware which the organization supplies.
All items are related to smart security products such as IP Cameras, Digital Video Recorders (DVRs), Access Panels, Door Entry systems etc.
This role is:
- Hours Mon-Fri 09.00 – 17.30
- 22-days holiday
- Pension after 3mnths
- Private Health Cover after 6months
- Free On-site parking
- Good working knowledge of Electro-Mechanical Equipment
- Experience in assembling consumer electronic type goods
- Computer Literate (MS office, excel etc)
- Some experience of testing and/or repairing