portsmouth, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To be responsible for ensuring and supporting the provision of excellent service to Emergency Service and Training customers and employees alike in relation to best practice classroom based training, eLearning and related services.
Key duties which the job holder is responsible for:
- Ensuring that public scheduled and customer specific training events are delivered to the highest quality standards with the correct materials, trainers and facilities being available.
- Ensuring the provision of advice, guidance and support on available training courses.
- Liaising with delegates and departmental managers to book delegates onto training courses.
- Managing the acceptance and processing of inbound provisional course bookings through to confirmation.
- Issuing Joining Instructions and pre-course reading for public and corporate courses.
- Managing changes venues and cancellations as appropriate.
- Provide advice and support to other teams within Emergency Services and Training.
- Ensuring the timely creation of schedules of course dates for either public or customer specific dates.
- Maximising the use of internal training resources.
- Contracting with external resources as necessary to enable the delivery of events and services.
- Managing the timely cancellation of external resources in order to avoid excess costs via reporting and regular communication with customer.