Portsmouth, United Kingdom
7 months ago
A customer coordinator is required to work for a multi national engineering services company.
This is on an initial 3 month contract with further extension likely.
To be responsible for ensuring and supporting the provision of excellent service to internal and external customers and employees alike in relation to best practice training, eLearning and related services.
- Ensuring that public scheduled and customer specific training events are delivered to the highest quality standards with the correct materials, trainers and facilities being available.
- Liaising with delegates and departmental managers to book delegates onto training courses.
- Provide advice and support to other teams within Emergency Services and Training.
- Ensuring the timely creation of schedules of course dates for either public or customer specific dates.
- Managing the timely cancellation of external resources in order to avoid excess costs via reporting and regular communication with customer.
- Ensuring that both customer and trainer specific needs are considered and catered for at all times.
Use of software including ideally Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Ideally familiar with the use of database packages.
The role will be working within the defence sector, therefor candidates will be required to go through basic security checks prior to starting.