Fareham, United Kingdom
£350 per day (LTD) / £265 per day (PAYE)
over 1 year ago
Location: Hampshire / South Coast (occasional travel to other sites)
Rate: £350 per day (Limited Company) / £265 per day (PAYE)
Duration: Initially 3 months with a view to extend longer term
Start: Immediate interview (video/telephone), start on 1st June (social distancing observed / covid19)
Techniche are working in partnership with a Global Engineering Defence organisaiton to support key Education and Training contracts.
We are seeking 3 x Training Designers to support the production and development of training design documentation for courses in the Naval sector.
- Consolidated experience of Instructional and/or Training Design
- Able to demonstrate experience in developing and designing training interventions using a variety of media and technology
- Is able to analyse and implement changes to programmes, identifying effective and ineffective instructional design
- To have has a working knowledge of at least one industry-leading tool for design and development (including Learning Management Systems and Learning Content Management Systems)
- Demonstrable proficiency in using IT (hardware/software) within the workplace
- To support the Training Design Supervisor in ensuring effective and efficient delivery of the Contract Training Design activities
- The production and development of training design documentation and the identification of instructor competencies and SQEP to support new training requirements
- Ensure compliance with customer regulations and procedures
- Applies training design knowledge and experience
- Develops overall instructional strategy
- Training Design IT knowledge and experience
- Maintain documentation in accordance with Document and Review Management Plan (DRMP).