Plymouth, United States
£11 - £14.25 p/hr PAYE
3 months ago
The Transport Coordinator is a key position supporting Devonport Dockyard and its day to day operations.
- Booking, issuing and return of Ministry of Defence (MOD) support pool vehicles.
- Inspection of vehicles and ensuring the defect/accident damage is reported.
- Ensuring that all vehicle usage records (ATUDS) are audited and filed and any discrepancies or misuse referred to the last vehicle user and the MOD
- Knowledge of transport operations
- Similar experience in a transport or car hire based environment
Due to working at an MOD site the succesful candidate will need to go through security clearance checks or already have clearance in place.