Walsall, United Kingdom
£9.50 - £10.30 p/hr PAYE
6 months ago
Valeter required to work with an engineering defence contractor in Walsall. This is a 13 week contract with strong possibility for extension/permanent employment.
- Clean wheels, windows, mirrors, interior items, and vehicle exterior as desired by the customer
- Wax and polish vehicles as applicable, including T Cut and mopping
- Carry out steam cleaning service on vehicle body, engine, and wheel arches when required
- May be responsible for picking up and delivering vehicles to customers
- Check all parts of vehicles, especially repaired areas to discover if there are defects; report defects to the personnel responsible.
- Prepare, clean, and safely store equipment
- Ensure vehicles are cleaned on time and ready for delivery by prioritizing work load
- Ensure high standards are maintained; complete accurate paperwork and perform checks on vehicles
Previous experience working as a valeter is essential as well as yard experience.