£24 - 28/hour
26 days ago
As Vehicle Planning Engineer for a major automotive manufacturer you will be responsible for on time delivery of technical solutions & documentation to align with program schedules and to support quality and cost improvements.
The role will allow for remote/hybrid working with an expectation of 3 days/week office based.
Deliverables and KPIs
- To lead, administrate and coordinate the Vehicle Layout and Planning role for Vehicle Projects (digital & physical phases).
- To lead and facilitate cross functional development teams for vehicle quality improvement and cost optimization studies including adding technical value to the decision process.
- Manage high level cross functional decision making meetings)
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to work with and lead cross functional teams.
- Experience of investigating and solving both development and post production launch phase concerns.
- Project Engineer / Project management experience i.e. demonstrable ability to plan, manage and deliver technical & administrative tasks ontime.
- Automotive experience and have good understanding of vehicle systems / functions.
Pay Rate: £24.48/hour PAYE plus time and a half overtime after 39 hours at £36.72/hour. Salary equivalent £49-50,000 p/a