Sunderland , United Kingdom
£15 - £17.25
5 months ago
Role: Vehicle Technician
Rate: £15 - £17.25 p/hr PAYE + holiday and pensions = roughly £17.25/hour.
Duration: 3 month rolling contract
Techniche Global are looking to appoint a Vehicle Technician to work with a leading OEM in Sunderland. You will be supporting with a range of tasks:
- Preparation of vehicles for special uses including press use.
- Evaluation of vehicle performance according to set criteria.
- Assemble / dis-assemble parts, components or vehicles for static & dynamic test activities
- Maintenance of Vehicles to include safety check, retrofit, fault finding and repair.
- Liaise with engineers to conduct tests to relevant standards & local operating procedures
- Instrumentation set-up
- Write reports.
- Assist with facility management inclusive of maintenance, facility calibration, risk assessment and training.
- Learn bespoke systems required to fulfil role
- L3 in mechanical or automotive engineering with a recognised apprenticeship.
- Fundamental understanding of vehicle dis-assembly, assembly, & maintenance techniques
- Vehicle system knowledge with the ability to fault find
- Understanding of component measurement