£16.01 + £2.40/hr holiday
16 days ago
Working with one of the UK's leading automotive manufacturers, this is an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to work on a variety of prototype vehicles including Electric/Hybrid and Autonomous Vehicle projects.
As the Technician teams Customer Liaison you will be able to formulate constructive opinions regarding automotive products and communicate subjective data clearly
Job Duration – 12 months rolling contract
39 core working hours Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-1.20pm
Deliverables and KPIs
- Passion for automotive performance and technologies
- Assemble / dis-assemble parts, components or vehicles for static & dynamic test activities
- Maintenance of Test Vehicle Fleet to include safety check, retrofit, fault finding, repair.
- Preparation / building / maintenance of vehicles or components for test in line with local procedures and Nissan Engineering Manuals.
- Camouflaging of confidential vehicles in accordance with procedures
- Delivery/collection of competitor vehicles from dealers
- Liaise with Test/Design engineers to conduct tests to Nissan Standards & local operating procedure
- Ideally C&G / BTEC L3 in mechanical or automotive engineering
- Understanding of vehicle dis-assembly, assembly, & maintenance techniques
- Experience within vehicle or component test environments is preferred but not essential
- Valid UK/European driving license.