Bletchley , United Kingdom
£10-£11 p/hr + 5% bonus
about 1 year ago
Do you want to work for the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation?
We have a new opportunity for a part time Warehouse Operative to join this leading engineering technology company in Bletchley, supporting the business on day to day operation in goods in, and logistics operation.
- Load and unload lorries of shipments as received during the day
- Ensuring all goods received are booked into the system
- Ensuring all goods received are allocated to the necessary locations and departments
- All items that needs to be dispatched are packed and ready for collection by couriers including all necessary packing documentation by end of the day that is received to goods in
- Run necessary reports on the operating system and action all booking in of those orders/reports.
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience warehouse operations
- Strong language and IT skills (mainly Excel, minimum intermediate) together with proven aptitude on business PC's skills.
- Holds a Fork truck licenses (preferred both) Counterbalance & Reach Truck (minimum Counterbalance)
- Holds a valid driving license
This role is offered on a part time basis (25 hour per week) with flexible start and finish times.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW!