Bletchley, United Kingdom
£32,000 + 10% Bonus
about 1 year ago
Do you want to work for the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation?
We have a new opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor to join this leading engineering technology company in Bletchley.
This will be a hands on role, overseeing 5 direct reports.
- Coordinate warehouse staff, warehouse functions and related back-office administration to ensure daily on time receipts and shipments. Providing correct and accurate documents for both domestic and international shipments.
- Knowledge of all up to date shipping processes and administration functions (international, domestic, etc).
- Maintain effective, timely communication with internal customers to provide maximum logistics customer service.
- Resolve daily receiving and shipping discrepancies or carrier damage through communication with manufacturing plants, piece part purchasing coordinators and carrier escalation teams.
- Monitor SAP Health Checks and other SAP warehouse reports and procedures to ensure and support on-time delivery and world-class customer service across the EMEA region.
- Partner with all levels in the facility to initiate and drive process improvements and annual operating procedure reviews.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years in a stores, warehouse or distribution centre environment preferred.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple disciplines with internal and external resources.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Computer software use including Excel, Microsoft Office or comparable software preferred.
- Ability to plan and organize work to effectively perform assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- SAP experience preferred or comparable warehouse management systems.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW!