Oundle, United Kingdom
19 days ago
12 month fixed term contract
Techniche Global are supporting a large manufacturer based in Oundle, to recruit a Warranty Support/Spares Officer. In this role you will support the achievement of technical support to client base and manage warranty claims to achieve Budget objectives, to ensure compliance with ethical and contractual undertakings and to ensure the commercial integrity of the commitments being made on behalf of the company.
- Provide Warranty and Spares Support to our Dealers and their customers to help ensure all product ranges are operated within their parameters.
- Communicate with internal and external suppliers on issues that arise and seek appropriate resolutions.
- Perform Warranty review on incoming claims; ensuring that the product is within Warranty and supporting documentation is correct for each claim. Ensure all claims are loaded accurately into Syteline as per customer claim and contractual requirements, highlighting any special work instructions or other requirements as necessary.
- Ensure all field service requirements are planned and co-ordinated with Local dealers.
- Ensure reporting systems/tools are kept up to date.
- Maintain monthly metrics to be agreed associated to customer support and Service issues. Review with the Customer Services Manager at the beginning of each month.
- Where necessary, liaise across the business to generate accurate and timely quotations for customers field support outside warranty period.
- Ensure P & C process is followed to ensure electrical field issues are reviewed and where necessary eliminated from the Manufacturing Process.
- Maintain Technical Mailbox and ensure all enquiries are directed to the appropriate personnel.
- Provide Claims acknowledgement to customers and route claim as appropriate
- Review ECN’s and changes to Manufacturing standards, taking appropriate action e.g.: release dealer Bulletins following final review from the Customer Services Manager and Sales & Marketing Director.
- Support Dealer training, New Product familiarization, PDI process and Technical training.
- Prepare Customer Support Dealer Bulletins for distribution following approval from the Customer Services Manager and Sales & Marketing Director.
- Monitor automated spares orders to ensure they are processed in a timely proactive manner.
- Audit Spares order and develop processes to ensure parts are identified.
- Manage and adjust stock inventory on a quarterly basis, in line with demand and budget.
- Liaise with dispatch and purchasing departments to ensure shipment of all relevant parts and materials or not overlooked or delayed.
- Comply at all times with the letter and spirit of the Company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policy, Equality Policy and Code of Conduct;
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the jobholder’s line manager.
- Previous experience in a warranty role is essential.
- Experience of working in manufacturing would be preferable.
- Excellent organsiation, administration and communication skills.