Portsmouth , United Kingdom
£250-£350 per day
about 2 years ago
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack / WordPress developer to help us deliver a wide range of solutions using WordPress / React JS.
You will be working on
- One page campaign style sites
- Large corporate sites
- WooComerce stores
- Custom built solutions
- Building and maintaining a component / block library
- Work on a number of product roadmaps
- Support and maintain existing solutions
Skills and Experience
We don’t expect you to meet all of these requirements, but here is a list of what we consider valuable for the role:
- 2+ years’ WordPress development including theme and plugin development
- Experience building Gutenberg blocks
- Installation and configuration of WordPress
- Front end development HTML5, CSS (Flexbox), SASS, Gulp
- Version control using git in a team environment
- Understanding of DevOps / Azure DevOps and automated processes for building, testing, deployment
- Experience using PHP, MySQL, Apache, Linux / Ubuntu terminal commands
- Experience using front end frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Fabric) and an understanding of responsive design.
- SEO best practices and good working knowledge of Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Ability to test and debug your own code in multiple browsers, devices
- Ability to monitor a website’s performance and identify and trouble shoot technical problems
- Ability to take design files and convert to HTML
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Understanding of coding best practices ensuring all code is lean, bug free and semantically correct including compliance with WCAG 2.0 AA and AAA where possible and W3C validation.
- Some experience using container technologies such as Docker in local dev environment
- Experience working with and building API's
- Experience using WordPress as a headless CMS
If you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW!